Ben Carson calls Obama a 'psychopath'
Ben Carson says President Barack Obama is a psychopath.
His comment came in an exchange between the neurosurgeon who's likely to mount a bid for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination and his chief adviser, Armstrong Williams, captured by a GQ reporter on the night of this year's State of the Union address.
President Signs Order Making Ted Cruz Ineligible for Obamacare. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Shiite rebels fire on protesters in south Yemen, killing 6
- Exclusive: Saudi Arabia building up military near Yemen border - U.S. officials
- Israeli minister warns French against 'bad accord' with Iran
- EU urges quick restart to Israeli-Palestinian talks
- Kerry flies to Switzerland for make-or-break Iran nuke talks
“Everybody wants to see Ted Cruz’s birth certificate. Not me; I’ll take his word for it: he was born in Canada to a Cuban father and an American mother. Now let’s see his mother’s birth certificate.”- Rick Wise
Sen. Rubio Puts In His Worthless Two Cents
Some of President Obama's top political operatives were sent to Israel leading up to last week's elections in an attempt to defeat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Tuesday.
Ted Cruz could be president of the United States. If you thought the Secret Service was drinking before . . . - David Letterman
Iran To Hit US Soldiers?
As negotiations on a possible nuclear deal approach a March 31 deadline, U.S. officials are increasingly alarmed about Iran’s expanding military presence in Iraq — and the threat it may pose to American soldiers in the country.
Subject: Reinstate the draft
I have not seen anything close to the present situation in my lifetime. The Iran letter could have been serious; thankfully, Rouhani saw through it and did not take it seriously. So now it just looks foolish, as do its author and the other signers. That letter will be a career-changer for Tom Cotton, I think.
Netanyhu? He’s as craven and untrustworthy as they come. Somebody should have brought in busloads of Arabs to vote against him. Netanyahu is living proof that Israel’s main export is chutzpah.
Now Israel is saying it would never spy on the United States and try to subvert peace talks between the P5+1 and Iran. My response: Bullshit. I think that’s Obama’s response, too.
Netanyahu and our GOP want war with Iran, plain and simple. If they get their way, I think Congress needs to take three actions:
- · Declare war – we need a formal Declaration of War, no more executive-approved conflicts under the War Powers Act.
- · Pay for the war – we need a separate war budget funded by highly progressive tax surcharges.
- · Reinstate the draft – we need to get the whole country involved in the war, including some of our precious fraternity boys who seem to have nothing better to do. I say that as a Vietnam-era draftee (who joined the Navy).
Then we’ll see just how much the country backs the idea of another preemptive war in the Middle East, when Middle America has to actually foot the bill and send its sons and daughters to do the fighting.
If Israel is facing an existential crisis, it was created by Netanyahu with the help of the American GOP. I hope that at some point Israelis and Americans can see through what’s going on.
Thanks for writing Rick. The GOP and Netanyahu want to bring upon the Apocalyse, and rapture to heaven. No wonder our founding fathers were so intent on separation of church and state. Now we know what it is like to be governed by loonies.
Ted Cruz released a presidential campaign video in Spanish. Cruz explained, "It's important for me to reach out to the people I'm trying to deport."- Conan O'Brien
- Jeb Bush had another email account while Florida governor
- Fla poll: In Fla, only 37% want Jeb to run
- Conservatives livid at bishop for not defending NJ teacher
- Watch Sarah Palin push a Koch-backed scheme
- Fox Guest: Liberal Myths Are Making Spring Break Dangerous For Women (VIDEO)
- Jindal: WH Shouldn't Use FEMA To Push Climate Change Ideology
- Congress May Further Probe Special Immigration Program for Wealthy
Christian Taliban Versus Planned Parenthood
A Texas woman admitted to police this week that she threw a Molotov cocktail-type device at a Planned Parenthood clinic in South Austin.
According to a new poll, exactly 50 percent of Americans view President Obama's presidency as a success. While the other half of Americans are actually candidates for the Republican presidential nomination. - Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- How an unbound Obama will help Hillary Clinton's campaign
- Bald Michelle Obama? 'Jeopardy' appearance sparks rumors
Probably my worst quality is that I get very passionate about what I think is right. ~ Hillary Clinton
Obama Takes A Few Smirking Swipes
President Barack Obama ribbed Republican efforts to undermine Obamacare and their failure to offer a serious alternative on Wednesday from the White House.
"I mean we have been promised a lot of things these past five years that didn't turn out to be the case —death panels, doom, a serious alternative from Republicans in Congress," Obama said, smirking during a speech highlighting the fifth anniversary of his signature healthcare law. "The budget they introduced last week would literally double the number of uninsured in America."
That awkward moment when Ted Cruz is forced to switch to Obamacare and then is not killed by the Death Panels.- Tea Party Cat
- Nasdaq falls most in two weeks as tech shares tumble
- Tennessee sues the FCC to stop city-run internet
- AP Investigation: Are slaves catching the fish you buy?
- Heinz, Kraft merge to form 5th-largest food company
What's funny about Jeb Bush trying to distance himself from George W. Bush is that George W. Bush would be leading the GOP primary by 60%.- LOLGOP
Bye Bye Democracy, Hello Oligarchy
A new study from Princeton spells bad news for American democracy—namely, that it no longer exists.
Asking "[w]ho really rules?" researchers Martin Gilens and Benjamin I. Page argue that over the past few decades America's political system has slowly transformed from a democracy into an oligarchy, where wealthy elites wield most power.
A new article states that millennials have terrible conversational skills. When asked for comment, millennials texted a series of crying frowny faces. - Conan O'Brien
- Heave, ho: Elephants rescue 18-wheeler stranded on Louisiana road
- Feel-good tale: Man gets $7M lottery ticket in get-well card
- North Korea's well-to-do feast on French baguettes
- 'A-MOO-ZING!' Texas Cow Has Quaddruplets: Eeny, Meeny, Miny And Moo
- Pope Francis Credited With Performing 'Miracle'
Time To Deflate Photo
Grand Canyon Sunrise.