US To Loosen Embargo On Cuba Starting Friday, Making Trade And Travel Easier
The Obama administration is putting a large dent in the U.S. embargo against Cuba as of Friday, significantly loosening restrictions on American trade and investment.
The new rules also open up the communist island to greater American travel and allow U.S. citizens to start bringing home small amounts of Cuban cigars after more than a half-century ban.
If Martin Luther King Jr. had lived, he'd be 86 today and conservatives wouldn't be quoting him.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Kerry to give 'big hug' to Paris after militant attacks
- Hollande reassures Muslims, demands respect for French values
- U.N. alarmed by 'downward spiral' of Israelis, Palestinians
- Turkish premier equates Israel's Netanyahu to Paris attackers
- Tensions boil over in Venezuela in president's absence
Lindsey Graham Wants A Crusade
Senator Lindsey Graham, in the middle of discussing a potential 2016 run, wondered on Hugh Hewitt‘s radio show today why President Obama and the White House refuse to say we’re in a “religious war.”
A new Republican Congress is taking over. Sen. Ted Cruz has been appointed to overseeing NASA in Congress. He says he wants NASA to focus on finding aliens so he can deport them. - Conan O'Brien
Mitt Romney deserves the Oscar for his performance pretending he didn't want to run for president again for the last 2 years.- Tea Party Cat
- Rand Paul: Romney Running In 2016 Would Be 'The Definition Of Insanity'
- Murdoch: 'I Thought Romney Was A Terrible Candidate'
- VIDEO: Gun Activists Confront TX Dem: 'You Are A Tyrant To The Constitution!'
- Fox News Gives O'Reilly A "Historical" Series After Years Of Criticism From Historians
- Fox's Allen West: Obama Administration "Borderlining On Providing Aid And Comfort" To Terrorists
Days after Mitt Romney announced he is considering a 2016 presidential campaign, his former running mate Paul Ryan announced that he will not run. Ryan won't say who he'll support. He just wants the best man for the Jeb . . . Job, I mean job. - Jimmy Fallon
Giuliani Doesn't Like Mittens
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani appeared on Fox and Friends this morning to share the observation that Mitt Romney, who reportedly plans on running in the 2016 presidential election, has a big problem: His competitors are better this year.
Mitt Romney is reportedly putting his 2012 election team back together. And somehow, miraculously, none of them were busy with other stuff.- Seth Myers
Mitt Romney: If I'd been elected, Mondays would be a second Saturday and puppies would stay puppies forever.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to propose paid sick leave for American workers
- Poll: Majority of Americans have Obama's back on immigration
I Hope Obamacare Covers The Mentally Delusional
A Christian mom in Cordova, Tennessee is worried that occult influences are at lurking in her town and showing their presence in the unlikeliest of places, the red tail lights of local school buses.
Republican Mike Huckabee criticized the Obamas for letting their daughters listen to Beyoncé due to her explicit lyrics. So now the Obama girls are faced with the tough choice every teen must eventually make — listen to Beyoncé or Mike Huckabee. - Conan O'Brien
What? What? Right Wingers Have Damaged The USA?
Right-wing commentators like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly have damaged the country, according to Alex S. Jones, the outgoing head of Harvard University's Shorenstein Center on Press, Politics and Public Policy, who announced his departure Wednesday after 15 years leading the prestigious media training center.
Cyber War In France
19,000 French civilian and military websites are under attack by hackers, according to France's head of cyberdefense.
The scope of attacks is unprecedented, Rear Admiral Arnaud Coustillière said at a press conference Thursday.
- Oil price plunge could leave helicopters sputtering
- Gold goes on a tear as Swiss National Bank shocks market, dollar slides
- Study Finds Poorer Families Pay Higher Local Tax Rates Than the Rich
- Sentencing scheduled in multimillion-dollar Miami Heat fraud
- Target to shut 133 Canada stores to stem massive losses
China Versus Apple
Rising smartphone star Xiaomi is moving upmarket and taking aim at Apple's iPhone.
The Chinese manufacturer known for ultra-low-priced handsets on Thursday unveiled a new model that chairman Jun Lei said is comparable to Apple's iPhone 6 but thinner and lighter.
Fifteen states across the country have gas prices that have dipped below $2. That means it’s now cheaper to buy a gallon of liquefied dinosaurs than one cup of coffee at Starbucks. - Jimmy Fallon
So this bartender snapped, thought he was Jesus and decided to poison John Boehner; cos that's exactly what Jesus would do.- John Fugelsang
Several Google employees got lost on a camping trip. Luckily,a search found them in 0.3333 seconds.- Jokeblogger.com
- Official blames smoked bacon for smog
- 'In Dog We Trust' accidentally printed on sheriff's rugs
- 62-year-old woman finds python during nighttime potty visit
- Illinois family creates 45-foot-tall icicle in front yard
- NASCAR's Busch says former girlfriend is 'assassin'
Time To Deflate Photo
Gaston Rébuffat mountain climbing in France, 1944. How the hell did he get up there?