Cuban president wants Guantanamo Bay back
Cuban President Raul Castro demanded on Wednesday that the United States return the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, lift the half-century trade embargo on Cuba and compensate his country for damages before the two nations re-establish normal relations.
Intelligence reports reveal the Sarah Palin Channel used as torture device at Guantanamo.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Gitmo Commander Sacked After Dead Body Found
- Report: Taliban Captured an ISIS Leader That Bush Released From Gitmo
- Guantanamo detainee’s diary describes interrogation that made him break
- Syria Kurds kill 22 jihadists around Kobane: monitor
- Pentagon official urges NATO to focus on innovative weapons
"I was thinking of making a Muslim porn site: Sharia Raw." - Geoff Nineman Tweet
Cuban Political Prisoners Group Speaks Up
A local Cuban political prisoners group is set to gather along with other exile organizations just one day after Cuba’s leader Raul Castro had some major demands for the U.S. in order to normalize relations.
REMINDER: George W. Bush gave his “axis of evil” speech 13 years ago today.
- Dick Cheney bringing his act to New Jersey for Reagan Day
- Republican state officials cast doubts on anti-Obamacare lawsuit
- Lindsey Graham to test 2016 Republican presidential waters
- Texas Lawmaker: Muslims Should Pledge Allegiance Or Get Out Of My Office
America Likes Obamacare: Take Note GOP
Americans want Congress to fix a potential Obamacare gap by a remarkable 64-27 percent margin if the Supreme Court invalidates subsidies in three dozen states, according to a new poll released Wednesday.
Now that Ted Cruz is running the NASA committee they've reopened the Challenger investigation and determined it was, in fact, Obama's fault.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
Clinton And Romney To Lunch Together
Former Republican nominee Mitt Romney and his wife, Ann are set to have lunch beside Chelsea Clinton and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, Friday at an event that could be awkward given some unkind words Romney had about Clinton's mother, Hillary, at an event this week.
Michelle Obama didn't wear a headscarf in Saudi Arabia and now people in Saudi Arabia know she has hair. HAIR!!! - Tea Party Cat
President Obama is in the Middle East. He met the new king of Saudi Arabia. Obama also met Saudi Arabia's first lady, the second lady, third lady, and fourth lady.- Conan O'Brien
Click on the map to enlarge
- U.S. crude drops below $44 as inventory builds scare market
- Comcast changes man’s name to ‘*sshole’ on cable bill after wife tries to cancel service
- Ford Ends 2014 With A Thud As Profits Fall 98 Percent; Why 2015 Looks Stronger
The Koch Brothers literally have $41 billion each and think the minimum wage is too damn high.- John Fugelsang
Today's GOP. Because why regulate dirty fossil fuels when Jesus will be back soon anyway?- The Daily Edge Tweet
GOP To Neuter The EPA
Even when Democrats controlled the Senate, Republicans found ways to put limits on the Environmental Protection Agency.
As the Center for Public Integrity reported last week, Republicans used the appropriations process to make it harder for the EPA to evaluate the dangers posed by toxic chemicals. Without the science, the EPA cannot enact new regulations to protect the public.
On eBay, a group of four Super Bowl tickets is going for $51,000. Although to be fair, that price includes a full-body rubdown from stadium security.- Jimmy Kimmel
Thank you Ramesh for thinking of me!
- Pet reptile not a lizard, Lithuanian student finds out
- Tiny Chihuahua And Giant Mastiff Are BFFs At First Sight
- Zombie or miracle, Florida cat claws his way back from the dead
- Deputy lowered from chopper comes face to face with bears
- Texas Elementary Students Forced To Undergo 'Poop Inspections'
Time To Deflate Photo
Norway Northern Lights.