Why won’t Rand Paul admit he’s changed his mind?
Back in Washington after a long break last week, Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul was stepping off the escalator in the Capitol basement on his way to lunch, when a reporter approached him with a straightforward question.
Rand Paul is so caught up in revising the past, pretty soon he may say he supported the North in the Civil War.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Kerry: 'We Are At War' With ISIS, Just As US Is At War With Al Qaeda
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State
- Arab states willing to join air fight against Islamic State in Iraq, US officials say
- Syrian army destroys Islamic State-controlled bridge
- NATO head: threats from Russia, Islamic State
- New Zealanders under mass surveillance, Edward Snowden claims
Dick Cheney criticizing Obama on ISIS is like Dr. Frankenstein mocking the villagers for not catching that monster yet.- John Fugelsang
GOP Senator Mimics Fire and Brimstone Preacher
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) did not hold back on Sunday in expressing his outrage at President Barack Obama’s refusal to send ground troops to confront ISIS, warning that the “gates of hell” would “spill out onto the world.”
If George W. Bush was so right about Iraq, how come Republicans aren't including them in all their ads and campaigns?- LOLGOP
- Poll: Americans disapprove of Republican Party
- Arizona GOPer: Women On Welfare Should Be Sterilized
- Skeet-Shooting Grimes Tells McConnell 'That's Not How You Hold A Gun'
- Ted Cruz-Backed GOPer Wouldn't Say Whether She's On Obamacare
- Scarborough's Latest Hillary Rant: 'She's A Robot'
- Bible-pushing Christians open the door for Satanic activity books in Florida schools
- WATCH: Lindsey Graham Flips Out Over Obama's 'Delusional' ISIS Plan
The US has the lowest voter turnout of any wealthy country and no evidence of stolen elections -- so the GOP wants to make it harder to vote. - LOLGOP
ISIS Is Sneaking In Through Mexico Says Sheriff With No Proof
A Texas sheriff spoke to Fox & Friends host Elizabeth Hasselbeck this morning and warned her that members of the ISIS terrorist group, attempting to consolidate power in the Middle East, are also currently infiltrating the United States by sneaking over the border from Mexico.
Rick Perry's Lawyers Are Going All
Lawyers for Rick Perry invoked a former Roman emperor and 17th-century French King Louis XIV in a motion filed on Monday seeking to dismiss abuse-of-power felony charges leveled against the Texas governor.
If Bristol Palin gets to be an unwed teen mom paid to talk abstinence then the Palin brawl means she can get paid to talk nonviolence.- John Fugelsang
Sarah Palin's Saturday Night Brawl Response. Sorta.
Sarah Palin's camp has finally weighed in on the Alaska birthday party brawl that put the former Republican vice presidential nominee and her family back in the national spotlight this past week.
If your belief system is not founded in an objective reality, you should not be making decisions that affect other people.- Neil deGrasse Tyson
The wait times at the polls in Florida are so bad that by the time you get to vote Rand Paul might even agree with himself again.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- President Obama Job Approval
- Hillary Jokes In Iowa: I'm 'Here For The Steak'
- 2 Calif. wildfires prompt more than 1000 to flee
"My big concern is that too many men are being falsely accused of rape."
- a guy who just told you everything you need to know about him. - LOLGOP
Militia To Block U.S./Mexico Border With Guns. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Border militias are threatening to block international ports of entry along the U.S.-Mexico border later this week to protest the jailing of a former Marine on Mexican weapons charges, and authorities fear the protests could spark violence.
This tweet contains the names of every right-wing pundit who ever complained when a white president went golfing. Thank you.- John Fugelsang
- Oil hits two-year low; dollar rises ahead of Fed
- Air France strike amid Europe's low-cost shakeup
- Urban Outfitters is sorry about its red-splattered Kent State sweatshirt
- Penn. Paper Apologizes For Cartoon Comparing Planes To Slave Ships
I can't wait to show off my new Urban Outfitters Hiroshima Hoodie.- John Fugelsang
Have A Glass Of Flaming Water!
Homes in a Texas community face worsening water contamination caused by nearby gas production, according to a study released today.
Republicans don't believe Climate Change can make winters colder but they do believe tax cuts for billionaires will create jobs. Science! - LOLGOP
- Space Agency Prepares To Land Probe On Top Of Comet
- Chinese city creates cellphone sidewalk lane
- Officials beg pastor, strip club owner to end feud
- Japanese Festival Puts the 'Fun' in Planning Your Own Funeral
- California nudist camp accused of stealing water
Time To Deflate Photo