Sean Hannity And Dana Perino: "Sponsored By" Fracking Companies
Fox News hosts Sean Hannity and Dana Perino are giving speeches "sponsored by" major fracking companies while pushing for fracking on Fox.
The conservative commentators spoke at the Shale Insight 2014 conference on September 24-25. The two-day event was organized by the Marcellus Shale Coalition (MSC)...
FYI: The entire GOP agenda is to make climate change worse and get you to worry about salutes and suits while they pillage our safety net.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- New recruits join Islamic State in Syria's Aleppo: monitor
- Islamic State tightens grip on Syrian border town, shells hit Turkey
- More Islamist suspects arrested after top preacher held
- Taliban storm Afghan district southwest of capital, 100 killed
- Taliban behead 12 people in remote Afghan province
- Iran blames 'errors' of outsiders for rise of Islamic State
- For Australian Muslims, security crackdown is code for racial profiling
- FBI director: Strikes on al-Qaida cell Khorasan did not wipe out threat to U.S.
- Liberian prof in U.S. tells his country Ebola caused by DOD
"President Obama is facing criticism over an incident yesterday where he was holding a cup of coffee in his hand, and then used that same hand to salute a Marine. Though with all that's going on in the world, I'm surprised he didn't salute with a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand and a cigarette in the other." –Jimmy Fallon
Just a few months ago, polls showed Americans were sick of war. They’d had enough. They were anxious to stay out of the Middle East. Then they saw two beheadings, and overnight, they were like, “Oh, war, we can’t stay mad at you.”- Bill Maher
Send Dr. Dennis Rodman To The Rescue!
Young North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is suffering from "discomfort", state media has said in the first official acknowledgement of ill health after a prolonged period out of the public eye.
GOP: How To Win The Hearts And Minds Of Women
“TELL the Misses not to wait up because the after dinner whiskey & cigars will be smooth and the issues to discuss are many,” read the invite to an all-male fundraiser in March for Steve Southerland, the Republican seeking re-election in Florida’s second congressional district. “Good men sitting around discussing & solving political & social problems over fine food & drink date back to the 12th Century with King Arthur’s Round Table.”
- Dick Cheney 'stunned' Obama mentioned Ferguson in UN speech
- Fox News host apologizes to wife, not fighter pilot, for ‘boobs on the ground’ quip
- Fox’s Gretchen Carlson rips CO school protests: ‘What’s up with these punks?’
- Fox hosts blame drunk girls for frat rapes: ‘These guys, what are they supposed to do?’
- Fox News Host: Eric Holder Ran DOJ 'Like The Black Panthers Would'
- O’Reilly Blames Obama's Passive World View For Throwing Planet Into Chaos
Ted Cruz: My dad was a refugee. But unlike the kids at the border, he was smart enough to be born a country the U.S. accepted refugees from. - LOLGOP
Rick Perry Versus Wendy Davis
There are new questions about how Gov. Rick Perry spent hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars after giving it to companies through the Texas Enterprise Fund...The audit, completed under legislation authored by State Sen. Wendy Davis, reveals some of the companies that received money from the Texas Enterprise Fund did not complete that application or produce proof they had created any new jobs.
"House Speaker John Boehner is facing criticism over a recent speech where he suggested that unemployed people are lazy. Boehner would clarify his statements, but he was on his second two-week break of the month." –Jimmy Fallon
GOP Can't Keep It Classy Bidding Adieu To Eric Holder
It's fair to say the GOP hasn't always seen eye to eye with Attorney General Eric Holder.
After the announcement today that Holder will resign from his position, some Republican lawmakers took to Twitter to offer their "heartfelt" farewells.
Eric Holder resigns; or as Rush Limbaugh puts it, 'black guy doesn't want to work.'- Top Conservative Cat
Republican Infighting Is A Good Thing
A top officer of the Broward Republican Party is taking on the co-founder of Tea Party Fort Lauderdale, publicly voicing sentiments that until now have been quietly muttered by many Republican Party insiders.
If you're praying for another Bush to run, maybe you should take a few elections off.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- President's Schedule - September 26, 2014
- First Lady Michelle Obama To Make Her 'Chew' Debut
- Factbox: Obamacare could see second wave of Medicaid expansion
"The White House posted a video that got people upset. The president saluted two Marines with a cup of coffee in his hand. It's not the first time Obama's done something like this. Remember that time he said The Pledge of Allegiance while holding a Hot Pocket? Or when he visited an aircraft carrier with a $5 footlong? The man never learns." –Jimmy Kimmel
Now that it’s been confirmed that the entire Palin family did, in fact, participate in a drunken brawl, Sarah Palin must admit that President Obama’s “Mom jeans” aren’t half as embarrassing as her “mom genes.”- Bill Maher
I Really Like This Pope
Pope Francis on Thursday sacked a Paraguayan bishop accused of protecting and promoting a priest described by his former church superiors in the United States as "a serious threat to young people."
The comments section of the Daily Beast could be the single greatest argument against a theory of human evolution.- John Fugelsang
NFL Caught Lying
A new report from the AP rocked the NFL Thursday when a source said the Ray Rice domestic abuse video was sent to Jeff Miller, the head of security of the NFL which contradicts their claims of never receiving the video.
"Today an Indian spacecraft reached the orbit of Mars. Not only did India succeed on their first attempt, they did it on a very modest budget — $74 million for the mission. Which happens to be, truly, $26 million less than it cost to make the movie 'Gravity.'" –Jimmy Kimmel
- Oil futures gain, but Brent still on pace for weekly loss
- Syria, Iraq oil controlled by Islamic State group
- U.S. GDP Grew 4.6% In Second Quarter 2014, Up From Earlier Estimates
- Trouble in Hong Kong? Beijing summons tycoons
- Dow tumbles 264 points in biggest stock sell-off in two months
- The Secret Goldman Sachs Tapes
"Congratulations to India. They were able to keep the mission's costs down by outsourcing all of the work to themselves. And who knows, if it keeps going, in a few years, maybe we'll have the first call center on Mars." –Jimmy Kimmel
Foreign Exchange Traders Love Obama
President Obama’s handling of the economy may be reviled by his political opponents, but he is receiving support from a surprising quarter: foreign exchange traders.
But, you know what? Climate change doesn’t stand a chance because you can’t capture rising sea levels on a six-second Vine video. What we need to do is to get a polar bear to punch someone in an elevator.- Bill Maher
Without dreams, there is no reality.
- Basketball body says headwear ban not religious as Qatar quit
- Calf with '7' on its head named for Steelers' Ben
- Fish and Wildlife Department Using 'Salmon Cannon' to Move Fish Upriver
- This Woman Drove 12 Blocks With A Cop On Her Car
- Man Who Raised $55K For Potato Salad To Throw Epic Party
Time To Deflate Photo
Somewhere in Fiji.
Best wishes for a peaceful weekend.