National Review Writer: Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Hanged
Kevin Williamson, a correspondent for National Review, suggested Monday that women who have abortions should be hanged.
“How come when it’s us, it’s an abortion, and when it’s a chicken, it’s an omelette?”
― George Carlin
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Crisis averted? Afghanistan, US sign security pact
- Palestinian official likens Netanyahu to IS leader
- Islamic State: Arab female F-16 pilot stirs debate in Muslim world
- Deputy of ousted Ukraine leader beaten by mob in Odessa
- Hong Kong protesters reject demands to end rallies
- Hong Kong's protesters are using the same "hands up, don't shoot ...
New Rule: [slide of handsome Kurdish fighter wearing stylish sunglasses] Someone has to tell the Kurdish Peshmerga forces, “Not now for sexy time!” Come on, guys, are we fighting ISIS or picking up Persian girls at the Beverly Center?
Sunglasses by DKNY, machine gun by CIA. - Bill Maher
Fox & Friends: The Beheadings Are Coming. The Beheadings Are Coming.
Tuesday morning Fox & Friends segment suggested that more Americans could be beheaded if President Barack Obama was successful in his effort to make guns safer.
Someone has to tell the woman who claims to have cosmetically added a third breast so as to drive away men, that many people actually find three boobs fascinating.
How else can you explain the popularity of “Fox & Friends”? - Bill Maher
North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has not appeared in public for weeks. There are rumors he's sick due to too much cheese, fried chicken, and beer. Sounds like someone is applying for American citizenship.- Conan O'Brien
- AK gun range declares itself a ‘Muslim Free Zone’ after ‘Allah Akbar ring tone’ freaks out owner
- GOP lawmakers pushing bill to allow Alabama teachers to join students in prayer
- Jon Stewart blasts ‘motherf*ckers’ in Congress for avoiding debate on ISIS
- James Foley Photo Removes From NYC Anti-Islam Ads Following Complaint From Family
- Bill O'Reilly Lashes Out At Colbert For Mocking His Plan To Fight ISIL
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
War On Women Continued By A Woman
Conservative radio host Laura Ingraham on Tuesday argued that a recent security breach at the White House had happened because the Secret Service had placed a woman on duty instead of “a really strong person.”
Right now the NRA preps an email blast to their database of gun owners that Obama is plotting a database of gun owners. - John Fugelsang
Y'all Qaeda Strikes Again!
The National Organization for Women (NOW) chapter in Louisiana has reacted with outrage, and called on the state to help rape victims on Monday after a report revealed that hospitals had started charging them for emergency care.
Rand Paul's candidacy is based on the idea he'll bring in new GOP primary voters. Is there any evidence he's better at this than his dad?- LOLGOP
Subject: Yesterday's Bird Picture
The picture of the bird feeding the chick is a male Upupa epops Hoopoe from central Asia. It is the national bird of Israel. The male has the big crest. more info here... http://www.birdguides.com/species/species.asp?tx=955
Found your bird!
Hey, pal, the bird is gorgeous! my search turned up eurasian hoopoe. thanks for sharing this. i've never seen this bird before.
Thank you Kathy and Roger! It is very important to have viewers that are smarter than me!
Rock The Voter News
- U.S. lawmakers scold Secret Service over White House breach
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Citizens United Was The Current Supreme Court's Worst Ruling
Secret Service Scandal Update
The man who breached security at the White House this month raced through several rooms on the main floor, penetrating farther into the building than previously disclosed, a Republican congressman said on Monday.
Hearing all the times the Secret Service got it right kind of rings hollow when you think of the few times they got it wrong. - Matt Laslo Tweet
Chelsea Clinton gave birth to a baby girl. And get this, she's already said her first word: "Iowa.”- Jimmy Fallon
Geez Louise, The NFL Just Can't Stay Out Of The News
When a Kansas City Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah scored a touchdown during his team’s systematic routing of the New England Patriots last night, he did what many NFL players do: he stopped to say a prayer.
But unlike virtually every other touchdown prayer, Abdullah’s drew a penalty.
- Drugs and sex industry boost British economy
- Israeli cargo ship heads for L.A. to unload after Oakland protest
- Prison bankers cash in on captive customers
- California governor signs bill to protect temp workers from 'unscrupulous' contractors
- New York mayor de Blasio plans expansion of living wage: NYT
- Amid Climate Change Backlash, Even Oil Companies Are Dumping ALEC Now
The Walton heirs could buy airtime every night to broadcast themselves beating up Betty White & we'd still shop at Walmart.- John Fugelsang
Newsweek Adds Disclaimer
Newsweek responded on Monday to plagiarism accusations against its former columnist Fareed Zakaria by adding a disclaimer to all of his articles that appear on the magazine's website.
New Rule: If you’re one of the nine people who have complained that their new iPhone 6+ got bent in their back pocket, you have to consider that maybe you just have a great big, fat ass.
Don’t complain to Apple. Eat one. - Bill Maher
What a weekend it was. Derek Jeter and George Clooney both quit playing.- Seth Myers
- Reality TV star Jessa Duggar blames the Holocaust on the theory of evolution
- Britons sign away firstborn for free wifi in Internet security stunt
- When all cigarette packs look the same, fewer people buy them
- Orthodox Jewish Men Cause Flight Delay By Refusing To Sit Next To Women
- Teen undergoes life-saving surgery to remove 4kg hairball from stomach
Time To Deflate Photo
Perfect Waves at Scorpion Bay, Baja California, Mexico.