ISIS terrorists won't sneak into U.S. across loose Mexico border: Homeland Security officials
Despite social media chatter on Twitter, Obama administration officials are more concerned about passport-holding bloodthirsty ISIS jihadists entering the U.S. via airplane.
John McCain is now on QVC selling a broader Iraq War.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Attacks Kill 30 People in Iraq's Capital, Baghdad
- US plan to fight Islamic State depends on new Iraq leadership, Kerry says ...
- FACT SHEET: Strategy to Counter the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
- Saudis to Provide Bases for Moderate Rebels in Syria
- Ahead of talks, Iran says West must drop 'illogical' nuclear demands
- The New Map Of The Ukraine Conflict Is Alarming
It would be a fine time for Congress to debate war and take a vote. But there are food stamps to cut.- LOLGOP
Cruz Doesn't Know His Audience, Gets Booed
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) was booed off the stage at an event hosted by a Christian organization in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night.
The conservative firebrand delivered the keynote address at an event hosted by In Defense of Christians, an organization that raises awareness of persecuted Christian and minority communities in the Middle East. But the audience turned hostile when Cruz said, "Christians have no greater ally than Israel."
Ted Cruz busily Googling, trying to figure out how to accuse Obama of giving ISIL "amnesty."- LOLGOP
- Conservatives claim 9/11 attacks are the direct result of legalizing abortion in 1973
- Dick Cheney and Other Republicans Throw Stones at Obama From Glass House
- Sarah Palin to Barack Obama: 'Go big or go home'
- John McCain and Jay Carney go at it on CNN (Video)
- WATCH: Colorado GOP candidate comes out as Sandy Hook truther during debate
- Karl Rove Advises Obama: ‘Show Up in the Oval Office Earlier’
Bush 43 was known to be very punctual. Unfortunately that didn't do much for his presidency. - All Hat No Cattle
GOP Wants Boots On The Ground
The Republican chairman of the House Armed Services Committee on Thursday said U.S. ground troops will be required to meet President Obama’s objective of destroying Islamic State terrorists.
Rep. Buck McKeon (R-Calif.) said full military divisions won’t have to be sent to Iraq and Syria, but that it will require putting U.S. soldiers in harms way.
Mitt Romney is on Fox News again tonight. I think they may finally tell their viewers he lost.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
9/11/01 terror attack = United We Stand.
9/11/12 terror attack = Blame Obama, and failing that, blame Hillary. - John Fugelsang
13 years ago today America was attacked by zero Iraqis & zero Afghans. - John Fugelsang
New Video Evidence In Michael Brown Shooting
A video taken shortly after the shooting of unarmed teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., on Aug. 9 shows an incredulous reaction by onlookers, who yell, 'He had his [expletive] hands up!' It's 'good evidence,' but not conclusive, legal experts say.
Now on FOX: Why Obama's doing the right thing, and why that's wrong anyway.- John Fugelsang
Democrat and Republican Stranded On Island
Today, Discovery announced a new miniseries in which two sitting US Senators — one a Democrat, one a Republican — get stranded on an island.
This is not The Onion. Really, it’s not The Onion. We swear 100% that this is true and not something we made up while drunk.
- 13 years after 9/11, markets face new threat
- EU slaps new economic sanctions on Russia
- Chinese Regulators Fine Volkswagen and Chrysler on Antitrust Charges
- Jobless claims rise 11000, but total stays low
- US Predicts Record Production For Corn, Soybeans Following Midwest Rain
If the US was a Christian nation we'd vote to help the needy & sick and let private charity bail out Wall St.- John Fugelsang
Chris Christie Is Gonna Have Some Splaining To Do
New Jersey foreclosure starts in August increased 115 percent from a year ago to the highest level since January 2014, and scheduled foreclosure auctions increased 71 percent from a year ago to the highest level since July 2010. It gives New Jersey one foreclosure for every 553 homes compared to the national rate of one in every 1,126 and Pennsylvania’s rate of one in every 1,504.
- Mike Tyson Blows Up on TV Host: 'F*ck You,' 'You're a Piece of Sh*t'
- Thieves steal pumpkins grown by preschoolers
- 100 onions grown by Maine 5th-graders stolen
- Police: Intruder caught cooking corn in home
- Vermont town looking for stolen electronic sign
Time To Deflate Photo
Solid Ice at Lake Baikal, Russia.