Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy: ‘The Lord told me’ to fight a ‘civil war’ with federal agents
Anti-government rancher Cliven Bundy explained to members of the Independent American Party (IAP) over the weekend how God had guided him into a showdown with armed federal agents in Nevada earlier this year.
No one should get amnesty, except Cliven Bundy.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Seven-hour Gaza truce ends; violence hits Jerusalem
- Netanyahu: Gaza Campaign Continues Until Calm Restored
- Israel 'spied on Kerry during peace talks'
- Maliki orders air force to help Kurds against the Islamic State
- Ukrainian soldiers cross border into Russia
- Germany scraps major arms deal with Russia due to ‘indefensible’ crisis in Ukraine
- 27,000 Russians stranded abroad after tour operator fails
- American imprisoned in Cuba says goodbye to family
The Germans Are Coming. The Germans Are Coming. They're Already Here.
A German Army brigadier general who recently served with NATO forces in Afghanistan is assuming duties as the chief of staff of U. S. Army Europe, the first time a non-American officer has held that position.
TO REVIEW: Conservatives believe the president can ignore the law to torture foreign citizens, but delaying their deportation is lawless.- LOLGOP
Tunnels, Tunnels, Everywhere
Using secret tunnels built by Saddam Hussein and rough terrain to outfox Iraqi troops, Islamic State insurgents are getting dangerously close to Baghdad with the support of heavily-armed Sunni tribesmen, Iraqi security and intelligence officials said.
- George W. Bush to Raise Money for Group That Converts Jews to Bring About Second Coming of Christ
- North Carolina Just Gave Millionaires a Tax Cut, Raised Taxes on the Poorest 900,000 Working Families
- Rick Perry: 'Historic record highs' of people from terrorists states being apprehended at border
- Joe Scarborough invites Pat Buchanan back to MSNBC after 2012 firing over ‘racist’ book
- Why Mika Brzezinski really called Morning Joe “Morning Jew” (it’s not what you think)
- GOP bill would give adoption agencies the right to discriminate against same-sex couples
- Florida to begin redrawing unconstitutional congressional maps on Thursday
Benghazi: Buh Bye
The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya
Did the House vote to deport the guy with Ebola yet?- LOLGOP
Look, George W. Bush wasn't perfect, but he didn't waste America's time by having a birthday every year.- Top Conservative Cat
Is This A Happy Birthday Gift To The President?
The U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Capitol Police responded to two security incidents on Monday - both of which proved to be false alarms - as Washington, D.C., hosted a summit gathering nearly 50 African leaders.
Today, 91 Americans will die in a car accident. Gun violence will claim another 88. I hope none of them go out worrying about Ebola. - LOLGOP
BREAKING: Jewish voters swayed to a party filled with evangelicals who see Israel as the path to Judgement Day, which will send Jews to hell. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Judge: Ala. abortion clinic law unconstitutional
- One dead, thousands stranded after southern California storms
Wow. Good News To Find Out The Bad News
For the first time in its history, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will have to disclose the amount of pollutants its dams are sending into waterways in a groundbreaking legal settlement that could have broad implications for the Corps' hundreds of dams nationwide.
Ebola now internet-borne, nice knowing you.- The Fake CNN tweet
Have A Fresh Glass of Sludge!
Toledo Mayor D. Michael Collins raised a glass and took a big swig of local water Monday morning, signaling that it was finally safe to drink. "Here's to you, Toledo," Collins said at a news conference, smiling for cameras before taking a sip of water drawn, presumably, from a nearby tap. With that symbolic gesture, the mayor lifted a three-day-old ban triggered by raised levels of the toxic chemical microcystin, a likely result of algae blooms in Lake Erie fed by runoff contaminated by farm fertilizer and sewage-treatment sludge.
If only we’d defund the EPA, we wouldn’t even have to hear about this water problem in Ohio. - Jason Karsh tweet
When Are We Going To Tax Churches Involved In Politics?
During a speech in Texas last week, Rafael Cruz, the father of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), encouraged religious leaders to “restore America” by distributing biblical voting guides in church.
Republicans are luring Jews the way McDonalds might with a Lox and Cream Cheese Smoothie.- LOLGOP
Google Play, the official app store for Android operating systems, is currently offering a side-scrolling game called “Bomb Gaza.”
The description of the game states: “Bomb Gaza – drop bombs and avoid killing civilians. new version uploaded. improved performance. added new Israel’s theme music.”
Fox Anchor Caught Shoplifting
A Sacramento television anchor at Fox 40 was arrested last week after employees at a Coach outlet store recognized her on television as the woman who stole over $2,500 worth of wallets, KCRA reports.
- Oil Falls for Sixth Day as Weak Demand Weighs on Gasoline
- GM unit gets subpoena over subprime auto loans
- U.S. chicken farmers latest caught in Russia sanction crosshairs
- John Oliver: News sites are so desperate, their tricks are reaching Scientology-level bullsh*t
That corporations are avoiding taxes and denying birth control coverage is proof that they aren't just people, they're GOP 2016 frontrunners. - LOLGOP
Obama Tells CEOs To Stop Whining And Start Helping
President Barack Obama said corporate America has done well under his economic policies, telling the Economist magazine that chief executive officers should stop complaining about regulations and show greater social responsibility.
Kia is recalling more than 50,000 cars because of an issue with the steering system caused by the wrong type of adhesive holding together certain parts. Then Kia drivers said, "Wait, these cars are GLUED together?”- Jimmy Fallon
My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income ~ Errol Flynn
I hope you had a good time today.
sound of crickets
- Never Ask the Internet For Photoshop Help. This Guy Learned.
- Video of Vladimir Putin Getting Hit With Bird Poo is a Fake
- Man Who Underwent 4 Surgeries to Look Like Ken Doll is Releasing Doll of His Own
- Grand Canyon investigating squirrel-kicking video
- New Mexico man almost loses genitals in pitbull attack
- Police: 2 teens made drug brownies during break-in
Time To Deflate Photo
Two male Gobys either fighting or kissing.