Five of Cliven Bundy’s grandchildren pulled from school over ban on carrying pocket knives
Five of anti-government rancher Cliven Bundy’s grandchildren were removed from their Nevada schools because of a ban on bringing knives onto their respective campuses.
Whether it's birth control or carbon pollution, Republicans just don't believe men should have to pay for their emissions.- LOLGOP
I would add guns to the above GOP quote.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Britain raises its terrorism threat level over Syria, Iraq
- Tony Abbott: any Iraq involvement will continue to be humanitarian
- Syrian refugees top 3 million, half of all Syrians displaced: UN
- Ukraine seeks NATO membership in response to Russia joining war
- Air National Guard pilot in F-15 crash confirmed dead
- Stephen Colbert mocks GOP for believing ISIS can be defeated with the power of make-believe
From The Ukraine, On To The Arctic. Putin Is On The Move. Conservatives Aghast At Obama's Tan Suit!
The Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has hit back at accusations that he has effectively invaded Ukraine, accusing Ukrainian forces of behaving like Nazis in the conflict in the east and ominously threatening to take his standoff with the west into the disputed Arctic.
Feels like ISIS should owe Bush and Cheney a royalty or residuals or something.- LOLGOP
George Bush's Fortunetelling Skills From 2003
"The establishment of a free Iraq at the heart of the Middle East will be a watershed event in the global democratic revolution,"- George W. Bush November, 2003
I don't think Vladimir Putin is going to endorse in the 2016 GOP primary but several of the GOP candidates may endorse him.- LOLGOP
Don't Mess With
President Vladimir Putin said on Friday Russia's armed forces, backed by its nuclear arsenal, were ready to meet any aggression, declaring at a pro-Kremlin youth camp that foreign states should understand: "It's best not to mess with us."
I wanna see that film? W/all those middle-aged macho white guys dressing up like paramilitary types? What's it called? Oh yeah, Ferguson.- John Fugelsang
- That time Obama wore a tan suit and Twitter freaked out
- Christie says he won't visit Mexico border during trip next week
- GOP poll of women: Party 'stuck in past'
- The Koch Brothers And Republican Party Have Just Joined Forces To Track Voters
- Tea Party gadfly claims his lawsuit against Hamas proves Obama is a secret Muslim
97 of the 100 poorest counties are in GOP-controlled states, but don’t worry, I’m sure they can get it to 100 if they stay the course.- Top Conservative Cat
COPS! TV Show Needs To Be Replaced by CITIZENS!
Police in a West Virginia city altered video evidence in the death of a mentally ill black man who was shot and killed last year during a confrontation with officers, a lawyer for the victim’s family said on Thursday.
Be right back after a summer break
Policing The Police
An appeals court overturned a federal court ruling and allowed a lawsuit to proceed against five Anaheim police officers who fatally shot a drug suspect five years ago.
All Senators who voted against Patriot Act renewal 2012 fit in 1 tweet: Sanders, Merkley, Begich, Baucus, Tester, Murkowski, Paul,& Heller.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- White House: No change to US terror warnings
- Obama Says 'We Don't Have a Strategy Yet' for Fighting ISIS
- Obama interrupting weekend trip to return to DC
- After Ferguson, UN says police brutality against US minorities ‘an ongoing issue of concern’
Republican Bully Is A Union Boss
A prominent police union president infuriated Mayor Bill de Blasio this week when he urged Democrats to keep the Democratic National Convention out of Brooklyn.
That president, it turns out, is a registered Republican.
I'm old enough to recall when "Patriot" meant "guy who loves America" not "angry guy w/bald eagle fetish who hates lots of other Americans."- John Fugelsang
To Recline Or Not To Recline?
Inching into another passenger's knee space has some fliers itching for a fight.
In the second serious airline legroom argument reported this week, a reportedly irate passenger caused a flight from Miami to Paris to divert to Boston on Wednesday.
US economy grew 4.2% in 2nd quarter, thanks in no small part to all the people employed in Benghazi investigations. - Top Conservative Cat
- Ruble falls to record dollar low, stocks tumble
- Brewer Releases 99-Pack of Beer
- Google tests drone deliveries in Project Wing trials
- New Jersey woman dies in her car while taking a nap between working four jobs
Ferguson Is Being Sued.
A group of people caught up in unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, after a white officer killed a black teenager, sued local officials on Thursday, alleging civil rights violations through arrests and police assaults with rubber bullets and tear gas.
It's Labor Day weekend. Labor Day, of course, is a holiday where people take three days off from being unemployed. - David Letterman
- Austrian SWAT team raids wrong apartment
- Mystery of Death Valley's moving rocks solved
- Human skull donated to Goodwill store in Texas
- Texas parents sue day care center for duct taping child to nap mat
- Image of Asia: A healthy trio of panda cubs
Time To Deflate Photo
Blue Ridge Parkway, Virginia.