Top House Republican Admits That There Are No Grounds To Impeach President Obama
Republicans have been calling for this president to be impeached for things that George W. Bush did. Currently, some Republicans want to impeach Obama for Bush’s immigration policy. It never stops, but the Boehner lawsuit has thrown gasoline on the fire. Instead of calming the impeachment talk, House Republicans have made things exponentially worse with their lawsuit scheme.
AM radio taught me that Obama is both Neville Chamberlain AND Hitler. Which means his evil plan is to appease himself.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Bodies found north of Baghdad as Sunni insurgents turn on each other
- Kerry and Iran's Zarif meet for second day as nuclear deadline looms
- Palestinians flee parts of Gaza as Israeli air offensive rages on
- Online rants, anti-government radicals fuel fear of U.S. cop killings
- Ebola crisis in West Africa deepens; 500+ dead
The problem with having your religion identified with a state is one day Benjamin Netanyahu could end up running it.- LOLGOP
John Kerry: Hero In Afghanistan
Secretary of State John Kerry was hailed as a hero in Afghanistan on Monday after he helped end a paralyzing presidential election impasse that had raised fears the country would once again tip into civil war.
California Republicans are trying to gerrymander a congressional district so it's just Jon Voight's house.- LOLGOP
Honduras Blames U.S. Drug Policy For Migration
Honduran President Juan Hernandez blamed U.S. drug policy for sparking violence in Central American countries and driving a surge of migration to the United States, according to an interview published on Monday.
- Cleveland, LeBron & the GOP Convention
- Rand Paul Surge Sparks Republican Rush to Find 2016 Alternative
- Republicans Replay 2010 Strategy at State Level
- Fox News Attempts To Get People Scared About Gender-Neutral Bathrooms, Fails Completely
- Fox News host defends network’s female diversity: We have ’12 non-blondes!’
- GOP seeks changes to Obama's $3.7 billion border bill
GOP: Religious freedom is so important that no woman should ever let her needs get in the way of her boss enjoying it.- LOLGOP
Attorney General Addresses Sarah Palin and Her Impeachment Obsession
Attorney General Eric Holder slammed former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin Sunday over her call for President Obama to be impeached.
“She wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate,” Holder said on ABC’s ‘This Week. “She’s an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”
It’s been one year since George Zimmerman was acquitted, and since then he has kept Florida safe from Skittles-related crime.- Top Conservative Cat
Rock The Voter News
In Case You Don't Have Enough To Worry About
Just as we all die, all species eventually go extinct. However, the rate of extinction varies dramatically, and a new estimate suggests we are currently running at 1000 times the normal rate. This rate of extinction is only seen in the fossil record after incredibly dramatic and unusual occurrences, such as huge asteroid strikes or supervolcano eruptions.
83 Americans die each day of gun violence.
0 die of gay marriage, voting without an ID or access to birth control.- LOLGOP
The Republican National Convention is going to be held in 2016 in Cleveland. They outbid New York City. Cleveland beat New York City. And I'm thinking to myself: Wait a minute, this is not right. Hookers and bribes don't work anymore? What is the problem?- David Letterman
- Oil edges lower after big drop on Libyan supplies
- WTO rules against U.S. import tariffs on China steel, solar panels
- Owners of Trump Plaza casino expect it will close
- Boeing sees F/A-18 fighter line continuing through 2017
Where A $7 Billion Fine Makes Your Shares Go Up 4%
This morning the bank confirmed the widely-reported news that it had agreed to pay $7 billion to settle an investigation by the US government into the bank’s sale of mortgage-backed securities.
Obamacare pays for itself and doesn't invade a Middle Eastern country. No wonder Republicans hate it.- LOLGOP
According to a new report, there is a shrine in Japan solely dedicated to hemorrhoids. Seating is limited, but usually available.- Seth Myers
- Parts of Yellowstone National Park closed after massive supervolcano beneath it melts roads
- Shipwrecked Concordia floated for tow to Genova
- Bull gores Alaska rodeo promoter at his own event
- Plane's swastika banner spurs criticism around NYC
- Speed Dating Event Has Singles Cover Heads With Paper Bags to Find Out If Love is Blind
Time To Deflate Photo
Toronto, Canada street art.