Sarah Palin's Low-Budget TV Channel Is Pricier Than Netflix
Sarah Palin is returning to her roots in low-budget television—but this time, she's on the web, the focus is American politics, and she owns the network. The Sarah Palin Channel launched Sunday, asking prospective viewers for $9.95 per month–96 cents more than Netflix–or $99.95 a year. (No word on whether subscribers get money back if Palin decides to stick with the project for only half of that term.)
SPUN - Sarah Palin's Unbelievable News
The Sarah Palin Channel because CainTV was ahead of its time. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US Fuming Over Israeli Criticism Of Kerry
- 38 killed as Libyan forces battle militias in east
- Rocket ignites blaze near Tripoli airport, Libya in chaos
- UN official busts David Gregory for using Israeli propaganda video: ‘That’s really unfair’
- Ukraine rebels appeal to WWII spirit with Soviet propaganda
- The Long History Of The Gaza Tunnels
Obama to close embassy in Libya. House GOP criticizes move despite it being exactly the opposite of what he did in Benghazi.- Top Conservative Cat
No Exodus For You!
Deadly explosions slammed an urban street and a major hospital in the Gaza Strip on Monday, but Israel swiftly disavowed any responsibility for the blasts, one of which killed at least seven children playing in the street and the other hitting the grounds of Shifa Hospital, the most sophisticated medical facility in Gaza.
In texts and tweets, the Israeli military blamed "Gaza terrorists" for the explosions at Shifa and in a Gaza City refugee camp. Palestinian officials and witnesses said Israeli airstrikes caused the blasts.
"Before the incursion that started yesterday the Israeli's agreed to a five hour cease fire so the Palestinians could get supplies and food - how Jewish is that? 'We're going to attack you, but first you should eat.'" –Bill Maher
Meanwhile, Back In Ukraine
Ukrainian government forces recaptured three towns from pro-Russia separatists and were pressing toward the Malaysia Airlines crash site in eastern Ukraine where the separatists accused of downing the plane have obstructed international disaster investigators, officials said Monday.
The only difference between ComicCon and the Republican National Convention is there are fewer codpieces at ComicCon.- LOLGOP
Texas executed one man with an IQ of 61 while another slept comfortably in the Governor's mansion.- John Fugelsang
- Texas Republican expects U.S. House to pass ‘skinnied-down’ immigration bill
- George Will stuns Fox panel: ‘Preposterous’ that U.S. can’t shelter child refugees from violence
- FL woman caught on video calling neighbor a ‘black f*cking n*gger’ insists she is not a racist
- The Ted Nugent Anthem To Child Rape That ‘Family Values’ Conservatives Should Be Ashamed Of (VIDEO)
- Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
Republican congressmen blasted the Bureau of Land Management last week for their handling of the April standoff with Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy over unpaid grazing fees.
“Whether Bundy was right or wrong, was the BLM’s response reasonable?” said Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA). “Anyone watching that unfolding fiasco can answer it was completely insane.”
When have Republicans ever been dumb enough to impeach a president over nothing then nominate another Bush?- LOLGOP
Impeachment Is On The Table. They're Passing Out The Tacos.
The Republican Party’s first Tea Party-backed House Majority Whip refused to say that his party would not try to impeachment President Barack Obama if he moves not to deport millions of undocumented immigrants.
Rock The Voter News
War On Privacy
U.S. surveillance programs are making it more difficult for government officials to speak to the press anonymously, two rights groups said on Monday.
Large-scale surveillance, on top of the Obama administration's crackdown on national security leaks, threatens the freedom of the press and the right to legal counsel, Human Rights Watch and the American Civil Liberties Union said in a joint report.
"I'm not a feminist!" is the only thing that women would be allowed to say in public if not for feminists.- LOLGOP
- Oil Prices Dropping, Refiners Sink
- UN takes aim at Islamist oil grab in Syria, Iraq
- Russia ordered to pay $50 billion over Yukos
- Fracking in UK national parks allowed in 'exceptional circumstances'
Conservatives: Why are these diseased refugees trying to get into America when they can get so many tax breaks abroad?- LOLGOP
No Texas Tea? How Bout Some Iraqi Crude?
A tanker carrying crude oil from Iraqi Kurdistan was cleared by the U.S. Coast Guard to unload its cargo at sea off Texas on Sunday as a State Department official signaled Washington would not intervene to block delivery of the controversial crude...Trading sources in Texas, New York, London, and Geneva have been unable to identify the buyer.
These huge white flags were placed on top of the Brooklyn Bridge. And late this afternoon, word came from the FBI that the New York Mets have surrendered. - Craig Ferguson
"Now the FCC wants to update the Emergency Alert System so the president can interrupt any TV program. 'We interrupt this program so the president can tell America what he had for lunch: a good bowl of matzo ball soup. This concludes today's presidential lunch update.'" –David Letterman
- Strip club endorses Democratic pastor for Congress
- Alien Smog: How Pollution Could Help Locate E.T.
- Koala survives terrifying 54-mile freeway ride by clinging to bottom of car that struck him
- Wyoming Town for Sale Includes Home, Bar, and General Store, But It Has a Few Downsides
- Tortoise an accomplice in alligator's zoo escape?
Time To Deflate Photo
Atlantis water slide, Atlantis Resort Paradise Island, Bahamas.