Tuesday primaries to answer key questions
Super Tuesday is here: Voters in six states head to the polls Tuesday. This primary day features a lot of the themes that could illuminate something about this fall’s general election — most importantly, who controls the Senate.
Big choice for GOP primary voters: Flawed "establishment" guy who hates taxing the rich or flawed "Tea Party" guy who hates taxing the rich.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Syrian army missile kills 13, including 8 kids
- Thailand crisis: Army declares martial law
- China accuses U.S. of ‘hypocrisy’ as hacking feud escalates
- CIA Says It Will No Longer Use Vaccine Programs As Cover
“We don’t even look at the amount we’re spending on Defense. It’s like when rich people get the check at dinner.” – Bill Maher
Jon Stewart Supports Our Troops
Daily Show host Jon Stewart did not hide his disgust toward Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki and other political figures on Monday for years of professing their admiration for veterans in the face of more damaging revelations about the clinics designed to help them.
Rational arguments don’t matter, because this is today’s Republican Party we’re talking about, a group that I’m convinced caught syphilis in 1994–left it untreated, and is now in the drooling and frothing stage. - Bill Maher
- Sean Hannity says executions are not ‘that hard’: Firing squads or ‘a hot shot of heroin’
- Sarah Palin accuses media of double standard with Hillary Clinton
- Republicans worry over California governor's race
- How Wall Street May Bring Gay Rights to the Republican Party
- Republican said mass shooters are 99 percent Democrats
- Anti-Obama author D'Souza pleads guilty to campaign finance violation
Senator Lindsey Graham used a word I’ve never heard a politician resort to, when he said, “The scumbags are the people in the White House who lied about this!” Then he looked at McCain, grabbed his purse, and said, “John, get the car!” - Bill Maher
Conservative Blogger Versus Conservative Senator: What Could Possibly Go Wrong, Very Wrong?
A Mississippi political activist has been arrested for allegedly breaking into the nursing home of Sen. Thad Cochran’s wife and photographing Rose Cochran without her consent, the Clarion-Ledger newspaper reported Saturday.
Pretty soon conservatives will be able to stop trying to destroy gay marriages and they can go back to ruining their own.- LOLGOP
With the money taxpayers lose on corporate tax havens, we could make public college tuition-free about 8 times over.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Low voter turnout expected for Georgia, Kentucky primaries
- President Obama Is Set To Create His Largest National Monument So Far
- Biden turns down prom invitation but sends corsage
Barack O. Benghazi
President Barack Obama chastised his Republican opponents on Monday for focusing criticism on the events surrounding the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, and on his signature healthcare law.
"The debate we're having now is about what, Benghazi? Obamacare? And it becomes this endless loop. It's not serious. It's not speaking to the real concerns that people have," Obama said.
I really don't believe it is Liberal vs Conservative. It is aristocracy vs. Democracy. - John Fugelsang
I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE THERE IS A CLIMATE!
- a candidate who will at some point lead the 2016 GOP primary. - LOLGOP
- Koch Brothers group prepares to fight Detroit deal
- French billionaire to invest $35M in US electric-car sharing service
- California drought to cost farmers $1.7 billion and leave 14,500 without jobs
- Malaysia to release data tracking missing plane
Republican Wants Employees To Block The Tea Party
Ben Tarbutton has never worked so hard in a primary election to urge his company’s employees to vote early or educate them on a candidate’s record.
He’s doing both with gusto this year as part of a national effort by the business community to block the nominations of Tea Party-aligned contenders in Republican primaries.
Donald Sterling's attorney sent a letter to the NBA, rejecting his lifetime ban and refusing to pay the $2.5 million fine they hit him with. In case you are keeping track, Donald Sterling is 0 for 80 at making good decisions this year. - Jimmy Kimmel
|Luna is almost one year old.|
- E-cigarettes boost smokers' quit successes
- Found! New Underwater Volcano Discovered in Hawaii
- McDonald's introduces 'terrifying' new Happy Meal mascot
- Top 15 words added to Merriam-Webster dictionary
- Guy No Longer In Love With Stripper Sues to Get Harry Potter DVDs Back
Time To Deflate Photo
What kind of plant is this? In Spanish it's called llareta, and it's a member of the Apiaceae family, which makes it a cousin to parsley, carrots and fennel. But being a desert plant, high up in Chile's extraordinarily dry Atacama, it grows very, very slowly — a little over a centimeter a year.