The White House Was Deaf To 9-11 Warnings
On Aug. 6, 2001, President George W. Bush received a classified review of the threats posed by Osama bin Laden and his terrorist network, Al Qaeda. That morning’s “presidential daily brief” — the top-secret document prepared by America’s intelligence agencies — featured the now-infamous heading: “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.” A few weeks later, on 9/11, Al Qaeda accomplished that goal.
On April 10, 2004, the Bush White House declassified that daily brief — and only that daily brief — in response to pressure from the 9/11 Commission...
Yeah, sure, let's investigate Benghazi, right after we finish investigating 9-11, the invasion of Iraq, etc...
SAME-SEX MARRIAGE NOW TEN-YEARS OLD, MAKING IT GEORGE W. BUSH'S THIRD LONGEST LOSING WAR - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Death Toll in Syrian Civil War Tops 160000: Human Rights Group
- Russia: We've pulled troops away from Ukraine
- Renegade Libyan General 'Suspends' Parliament
- Chinese ships evacuate workers after Vietnam riots
- Pakistan judge dismisses case against FBI agent
Bush "Liberry" Loses Tony Blair Letter
America loses Blair's 'I'll back Iraq war' letter to Bush: Mystery of missing note that told US President, 'whatever you do, I'm with you'
A personal letter written by Tony Blair to George Bush backing his plan to wage war on Iraq has reportedly ‘gone missing’ from the official Presidential library – as pressure grows on the former Prime Minister to sanction the release of the private notes he wrote to Mr Bush.
I agree with John McCain that we must take care of our veterans but it's because of people like McCain we have so many to take care of.- LOLGOP
- Dick Cheney wants Hillary Clinton ‘held accountable’ for Benghazi terror attacks
- "Virtually no Republican" in Washington accepts climate change science
- The Republican War on Workers' Rights
- Fox Panic: Elisabeth Hasselbeck looks dumbfounded as guest says pot isn’t that scary
- North Carolina GOP Pushes Unprecedented Bill to Jail Anyone Who Discloses Fracking Chemicals
- There's No Good Way to Explain Your Hitler-Obama Analogy
Democrats are more popular than Republicans but who isn’t? The Sterlings? .- LOLGOP
Mayor Bullies Bully Victims
A California mayor is under fire after comments he made regarding the creation of an anti-bullying ‘Safe Zone,’ which he dismissed by advising victims of bullying to “grow a pair,”
Popularity of Republicans
This week the FCC rolled out a new service that lets people text 911 for help. That'll mean if you're driving and you see an accident, you can cause another accident.- Jimmy Fallon
Ted Cruz's Father Outcrazies Him!
The father of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) told a crowd in Massachusetts last Friday that the Bible outlined which candidates they should vote for.
“And let me tell you, the Bible talks a lot about politics,” Rafael Cruz said at an event in Foxborough. “As a matter of fact, did you know that the Bible tells you exactly who to vote for? Very, very clearly the Bible tells you who to vote for. Let me prove it to you.”
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton's name was mentioned 98 times on the Sunday shows. 98!
- Hillary Clinton: defenders push back against Karl Rove on her health
- Michael Jackson hologram performance: Why it almost didn't happen
Reagan hologram moonwalks across the debate stage carrying a "TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT" sign and all the other candidates immediately concede.- LOLGOP
US Charges Chinese With Spying On US Companies
The United States on Monday plans to announce espionage charges against several Chinese individuals, accusing them of spying on American companies and stealing trade secrets, according to media reports.
- Oil up near $103 amid Libya, Ukraine conflicts
- As more and more baby boomers retire, temporary and "contract workers" are ...
- AAA Forecasts 2014 Memorial Day Busiest Since Recession
- Putin's visit to China set to bolster ties
Being anti-gay is bad for business. It's also bad for being a decent human being. But it's the business part that's changing things so fast.- LOLGOP
Sanctions On Russia Hurting US Companies
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Thursday the U.S. and Europe will move to impose heavier economic sanctions against Russia if the country disrupts Ukraine’s May 25 presidential elections.
But two rounds of economic sanctions against Russia (which target individuals, companies and banks) could be backfiring in one sense: U.S. companies such as Deere (DE) and Visa (V) are warning that their profits are suffering because of Western efforts to contain Russia's involvement in Ukraine.
The new “Godzilla” movie opened worldwide today. They say New York City could survive a Godzilla attack. Seriously? It takes five cops to handle Alec Baldwin when he's riding his bike the wrong way.- Jimmy Fallon
AHNC Life Support
- Beam me, up! Boffins reveal how to turn PURE LIGHT into MATTER
- ‘World’s biggest dinosaur’ discovered in Argentina
- Human zoo hopes to challenge Norway's image on racism
- Cubs error: Mural oops shows Lindbergh at Wrigley
- High school students dumbfounded by the number of errors in their yearbook
Time To Deflate Photo
The Church of the Resurrection, Saint Petersburg, Russia.