IF EVERYONE HAS A GUN, IT WILL PROTECT THEM FROM THE TYRANNY OF HAVING HEALTH CARE. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US troops in Poland as Ukraine crisis persists
- Car Bomb Kills 6 People in Iraq
- For Extremists In Syria, Extortion Brings Piles Of Cash From Iraq
- Soldier convicted in WikiLeaks case gets new name
Joe Biden said the U.S. will help Ukraine with financial aid as long as the leaders tackle corruption. Because if anything stops corruption, it's bribing someone to stop corruption.- Jimmy Fallon
Detaining the Messenger
Pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine on Wednesday confirmed they are detaining a U.S. journalist working with Vice News.
- Sean Hannity guest: Liberals inspired Kansas shooter, Obama causing ‘modern Holocaust’
- Here’s Everything Steve Doocy Got Wrong About Obamacare
- Republicans have a major demographic problem. And it's only going to get worse.
The Tea Party always has room for one more voice in their heads. - Bill Maher
GOP Cokehead Replaced By GOP Corphead
Republican Curt Clawson wins special Florida primary in bid to replace Trey Radel
Clawson defeated three other Republicans to win the nomination in the solidly GOP district. He will face Democrat April Freeman in the June 24 general election to replace Radel, who resigned in January after he was arrested for buying drugs.
Rock The Voter News
"Take a single mom on welfare, and she gets charged with an $800 welfare fraud, and she does jail time and never sees her kids again because they get taken away from her. And, meanwhile, some guy who does a $4 billion or $5 billion securities fraud isn't even charged. He never sees the inside of a courtroom. And, that's when you get angry." - Matt Taibbi
Clemency For Drug Offenders To Be Legal Dealers!The U.S. Justice Department laid out new clemency guidelines on Wednesday that are expected to make thousands of drug offenders eligible for a reduction in the sentences they are currently serving.
- Oil below $102 as US crude supplies seen rising
- New-home sales tumble in March; prices rise
- Postal workers to protest at Staples
- Puerto Rico woos rich with hefty tax breaks
President Obama's approval rating is on the rise. It was 39 percent in November. It is up to 45 percent. His approval rating has gone from terrible to slightly less terrible.- Jimmy Kimmel
Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal signed a wide-ranging gun bill into law Wednesday that has critics howling and proponents applauding.
House Bill 60, or the Safe Carry Protection Act of 2014 -- which opponents have nicknamed the "guns everywhere bill" -- specifies where Georgia residents can carry weapons. Included are provisions that allow residents who have concealed carry permits to take guns into some bars, churches, school zones, government buildings and certain parts of airports.
Thank You Gifts Accepted Here.
- Stephen Colbert was almost David Letterman's intern
- Ocean 'Duck' Noise ID'd, Other Sound Mysteries Remain
- Killer Asteroid Coming Relatively Soon
- High court rules child pornographers should pay victims
- Cow-milking robots make farmers, animals happier
- Repo man takes car with a sleeping 4-year-old in backseat
Time To Deflate Photo
Perfect way to spend a lazy day.