In 50 years, the exact people who signed a petition against the First Lady speaking will be screaming, "Obama would be a Republican today!"- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Bombs targeting soldiers, shoppers kill 16 in Iraq
- Air strikes kill dozens in Syria's Aleppo: monitor group
- Palestinians mull handing territory 'keys' back to Israel
Verified: Bush Ruined IraqWhen the last American soldiers left Iraq, at the end of 2011, the bloody civil war between the country’s Sunni and Shiite sects had been stifled but not resolved. Now the sectarian violence had returned, with terrifying intensity.
"North Korea held its annual marathon. Congratulations to first, second and third place winner, Kim Jong Un." –Conan O'Brien
Vlad Pulls A Quickie
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on Monday to rehabilitate Crimea's Tatars and other minorities who suffered under Soviet dictator Josef Stalin, courting a group that largely opposed Moscow's annexation of the region from Ukraine.
- Virginia white supremacists sneak Easter eggs filled with racist notes into kids’ celebration
- ‘Bloody Jesus’ actor ordered down from roadside cross for endangering drivers in Florida
- SC GOP candidate urges Christians to remove children from godless ‘Pharaoh’s schools’
- Fox guest mocks liberals on Keystone pipeline: Cars don’t run on ‘unicorn tears’
- Supreme Court Shoots Down Rick Scott's Appeal On Drug Testing
REMINDER: Not paying grazing fees is freedom but wanting to pay taxes on the marijuana you smoke anyway makes you a derelict.- LOLGOP
Chicken Little Televangelist Says We´re All Going To Die Next Week!!! I Guess It Is A Fundraiser
Televangelist Pat Robertson warned on Monday that Jesus had said that an asteroid would destroy the Earth — and it could happen as soon as next week.
GOP'S 2014 PLAN: HOPE 5 MILLION PEOPLE ARE TOO SICK TO VOTE. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Justice Department to make it easier to grant clemency for nonviolent drug offenders
- NBC hired 'psychological consultant' for David Gregory of MEET THE PRESS
You know who needs a psychological examination? The people who hired David Gregory to host Meet the Press over Maddow.- LOLGOP
NEW US MOTTO: Money Talks, The Rest Of Us Walk
“America’s claims to being a democratic society are seriously threatened.”
That’s the startling claim in a provocative new study by Martin Gilens of Princeton University and Benjamin I. Page of Northwestern University
Chelsea Clinton is pregnant. There is another one coming. A little baby Clinton. People are already wondering, is the baby a girl? Is it a boy? Is it going to run for president in 2016? - Craig Ferguson
- Wall Street rises; S&P, Nasdaq set fifth straight gain
- Ethanol made from corn stalks spews more CO2 than gasoline
- New York Ends Fiscal Year With Its First Surplus Since 2008
- Rhode Island Sells Bonds as Pension Overhaul Heads to Court
Potential Republican candidate Jeb Bush is married to an immigrant from Mexico. Yeah, so they're taking our jobs and our Jebs.- LOLGOP
Everything Ends Up In Court These Days
A Texas group sued the Federal Aviation Administration in federal court to challenge the agency’s order to stop using drones in the group’s searches for missing people, the latest round in an intensifying battle over regulation of the sector.
A new report claims that posing with a dog in your online dating profile makes you more desirable — and posing with a cat means you're going to die alone.- Conan O'Brien
Don't Cry For Me, America.
I am wishing and hoping and praying that my webhost Yahoo has finally resolved my problem, actually their problem. They claimed the content on my website changed in one email.
Another email claimed I was using my website as a storage vault, all in violation of their rules. What? There were 10 email exchanges over 6 days before I finally got through to speaking to Yahoo. A nice young man said there was some hold put on my site and he lifted it, so I should be good to go. Oh, I also had four emails from Yahoo that said the same thing that nice young man said.
Yahoo is lucky that I was too weak from the 110°+ heat in my apartment to get a bee in my bonnet.
This is the hottest April I have ever experienced here. I wish I had a/c. So does Luna, my pup!
I do apologize for any humor inconvenience.
I hope you enjoy today's edition.
- Pope John Paul II fast-tracked for sainthood as documents reveal he knew about sex crisis
- Christian services held at a strip club
- Smoking grandma would rather move than quit
- Naked Walmart man opens up to TV reporter: Meth-ecstasy mixup ‘made me crazy’
- WATCH: Uniformed officer kicks, trips high school students celebrating TX state soccer title
- Teenager survives flight over Pacific in jet wheel well: FBI
Time To Deflate Photo
Now this is what I call a vacation in Montego Bay, Jamaica.